- Molded of non combustible urea/Bakelite material
- Resistant to discoloration, grease, oil, solvent and moisture
- Individually wrapped with color-matching screws
- Available in standard size.
- Molded thermoplastic of maximum resistance to impact, abrasion, fading and discoloration.
- Resistant to mechanical stress associated with high abust applications.
- Individually wrapped with color matching screws.
- Available in standard size and midway size.
- Corrosion resistant for use in Commercial, Institutional, Hospital and Industrial applications.
- Packaged in protective lm with nish-matching screws.
- Environmental : Flammability, UL-94,Rated VO
- Operating Temperature: -40 degree F to 149 degree F (-40 degree C to 65 degree C)